středa 11. srpna 2010

Hey there from Conway, Arkansas

Now that I'm in U.S. I decided to start writing my entries also in English. Yesterday I had a nice chat with my friend Stephen, who suggested me to translate some of my short stories from Czech to English. In fact, he told me that there's probably more English speaking guys than Czech speaking in the world. Which is obvious, but I hadn't think about it that much... Until yesterday.
Well. Right now I'm doing some research for my future movie. I'm trying to find something about wildlife, nature and stuff and I actually found pretty interesting website.
Here is the link. I mean, the website is kinda ordinary, but the campaign is worth people's attention, so check this out. In Kid's corner you can find some facts about carnivores. I really like this section:)
//
Ted kdyz jsem ve Spojenych Statech, rozhodla jsem se zacit psat svoje prispevky taky v anglictine. Vcera jsem si hezky popovidala s kamaradem Stephenem, ktery mi navrhnul, at prelozim nektere sve povidky z cestiny do anglictiny. Vlastne mi rekl, ze na svete pravdepodobne zije vic anglicky nez cesky mluvicich lidi. Coz je tak trochu zjevne, ale do vcerejska jsem o tom zas tak moc nepremyslela.
No dobre. Momentalne si vyhledavam nejake onformace pro svuj budouci film. Snazim se najit neco o divoce zijicich zviratech, prirode a tak a nasla jsem docela zajimavou stranku (v AJ).
Tadu je link. Chci rict, samotna stranka neni nic extra, ale prezentovana kampan stoji za pozornost, takze na to kouknete. V sekci Kid's corner najdete nejake informace o selmach. Mne se to zda super:)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat